1. The film has been extensively shot in Budapest (Hungary) and India.
2. The film has a cameo appearance by Deepika Padukone in the ‘Raabta’ title track where Rajkummar Rao is seen as a 324-year-old- ancient man for which he went through an almost unrecognizable makeover.
3. Lead actor Sushant Singh Rajput underwent a strenous workout and martial arts routine to fit into his role in the film.
4. Before confirming Kriti Sanon for playing the leading female role, Alia Bhatt and Asin were initially cast opposite Sushant.
5. Leading lady Kriti Sanon learnt the process of chocolate making for her role in the film.