1. Varun Dhawan was rumored to be a part of ‘Naam Shabana’.
2. ‘Naam Shabana’ that stars Taapsee Pannu, Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher is a prequel to the movie ‘Baby’.
3. Actress Taapsee Pannu underwent special training in mixed martial arts, Kudo and Krav Maga for her role of a spy.
4. Akshay Kumar has an extended cameo appearance in the movie, reprising his role from ‘Baby’.
5. French stuntman Cyril Raffaelli was appointed for the movie’s stunt direction.
6. This movie is directed by Shivam Nair, whereas ‘Baby’ was directed by Neeraj Pandey.