1. Arjun and Shraddha Kapoor are teaming up for the first time with this movie.
2. The film was shot at New Delhi’s prestigious St. Stephen’s college, which is the actual college attended by the lead characters in the book ‘Half Girlfriend’.
3. For his role of a Bihari boy, Arjun Kapoor hired a language coach for accurate diction and even spent 10 days in Bihar to have a better grip over the accent.
4. The movie was shot extensively in New York city and special permissions were taken for the same.
5. Shraddha had earlier worked with director Mohit Suri in ‘Ek Villain’.