1. In college, Varun Dhawan was actually nicknamed ‘Badri’ by a close friend.
2. Badrinath Ki Dulhania is a part of the ‘Dulhania’ franchise directed by Shashank Khaitan.
3. The actor has ‘Badrinath’ tattooed in Devnagri script on his right arm.
4. The film features a remix version of the hit 1990s song ‘Tamma Tamma’ that is titled ‘Tamma Tamma Again’
5. Badri is portrayed as a Virat Kohli fan for which Varun Dhawan got the same hair style as Kohli’s.
6. Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan took acting and speech workshops with Director Shashank Khaitan to perfect their characters’ accents and mannerisms.